One-Touch Inspection Door
Tsubaki One-Touch Inspection Door (OTD) is developed by Tsubakimoto Bulk Systems Corp., based on our abundance of experiences as a conveyor manufacturer and customers' needs at the job site. Installed on conveyors, hoppers, storage bins, chutes and other places that need to be inspected or cleaned at different kinds of facilities.
- Easy installation at the job-site
- Dust and rain-tight
- Quick and simple inspection
- Stable quality and economical
Style — Regular [Standard]
This is the regular style of one-touch inspection door, which provides stable quality.
Standard (P) Series
Mild steel plate, press molded one‐touch inspection door
||Mild Steel Plate
Cover :t2.3 Frame :t3.2
|Mild steel plate
||Corrosion-resistant primer (red)
||Zinc Plating (Hexavalent chrome free)
|Heat resisting Temperature
||Material of Gasket
||Neoprene rubber (grey) with double-sided tape
||Silicon rubber (ivory) with adhesive
Installation of Tsubaki OTD is so simple and fast, hence to reduce production time. Click here for installation manual, or click here for complete catalog.
- Due to the different coefficient of thermal expansion between steel plate and gasket, avulsion may occur. However, we are exempted from responsibility for the above.
- If the gasket will be came off, please glue the gasket to cover of the One-touch inspection door by proper adhesive in accordance with adhesive manuals.
- These One-touch inspection doors are made under license from Tsubakimoto Bulk Systems Corp. of Japan.